Home / ULTIMA Rythm2
The Revel Ultima Rhythm2 sets a new standard for powered subwoofers at any price. With its dual voice coil 18-inch woofer and dual ultra high-power amplifiers, it is truly a whole new world of subwoofer performance. The Ultima Rhythm2 Subwoofer can play at astonishingly high levels with real-world program material with very low distortion; all without the use of servo feedback. At the same time, its extraordinarily low distortion and freedom from dynamic compression make it the perfect complement for the world’s finest main loudspeakers—blending easily while reproducing low frequencies with both authority and nuance.
- Standard-setting output capability and low distortion
- Massive 18-inch woofer with dual 4-inch diameter by 1.75-inch long voice coils and Neodymium motor systems
- Ultra low-distortion motor system with symmetrical magnetic fields with mirror-image design to cancel distortion and distortion reduction rings, with no servo feedback system required
- Two ultra high-power amplifiers, with 2400W RMS and 5600W peak output for low dynamic compression at very high output levels
- Sophisticated self-protection circuitry allows unprecedented dynamics for extraordinarily lifelike bass