The Wadia 121Decoding Computer is a high performance DAC/digital preamplifier with a complete set of digital inputs, balanced analog outputs, digital volume control, and a headphone output section. Just connect your iTransport, Computer, Streaming Audio source, or any other digital source and experience exceptional audiophile quality sound.
Audio signals are processed using Wadia’s DigiMaster™ patented up sampling and filtering technology. The Wadia 121decoding computer also features a clock linked asynchronous USB input for jitter free playback of music from your computer. All inputs including USB accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates. The Wadia 121decoding computer provides true balanced and single ended analog outputs. An exceptional headphone amplifier section delivers an unsurpassed personal listening experience.
- 32-bit/1.4MHz up sampling using Wadia’s proprietary DigiMaster algorithm and filtering technology
- All inputs accept up to 24-bit/192kHz input data rates
- Asynchronous USB input
- Wadia DirectConnect™ analog output with 32-bit Digital Volume Control
- Digital Inputs: AES/EBU (XLR), Coaxial (RCA & BNC), Toslink Optical, USB B
- Analog Outputs: one pair balanced (XLR), one pair unbalanced (RCA)
- Analog output levels are fully adjustable to match system sensitivity
- Single ended and balanced analog outputs can be used simultaneously
- Headphone output stage utilizes SwiftCurrent™ technology and dedicated output amplifiers to drive almost any headphone
- Full featured aluminum IR remote control