Marantz is proud to introduce their first 13-channel AV pre-amplifier, the AV8805. The Marantz AV8805 perfectly handles all high-resolution audio formats and produces exceptional surround sound quality, giving installers and home users the flexibility and performance to bring even the most delicate sounds to life. Not only does the AV8805 process up to 13.2 channels, it also hosts Marantz’s unique Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module (HDAM) for all channels independently, as well as full wireless multi-room audio, empowering integrators and users to seamlessly create a whole-home audio experience unlike any other on the market. For those demanding the ultimate home entertainment experience, the Marantz AV8805 is a no-compromise, multichannel AV processor and pre-amplifier, designed for use with high-quality external power amplification or active speakers. Blending a futuristic minimalist design, the Marantz AV8805 produces superb surround sound from the latest 3D audio formats, including Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D decoding. Auro 3D will be added via a future firmware update at no extra charge. Furthermore, thanks to its eight top-of-the-line, premium grade AK4490 32-bit stereo DACs across all channels, the AV8805 perfects audio quality for optimal fidelity.
Key Features of the AV8805:
- 13.2 channel processing with 15.2 channel XLR and RCA outputs and assignable pre-amplifier outputs for advanced home theater users.
- Dual Subwoofer outputs with independent level and delay control, and assignability as a stereo pair, or mono-mix.
- All Immersive surround formats supported including: Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.6 or 9.1.4), DTS:X and Auro-3D (up to 13.1).
- High-performance AK4490 192kHz/32bit D/A converters for all channels for state high-resolution performance.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and DynamicEQ and Audyssey editor app for sound optimization and full customization.
- Built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support offer improved network stability even in Wi-Fi-crowded homes.
- HEOS wireless music streaming technology (AirPlay, Bluetooth, TuneIn Internet radio, Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, Amazon Prime Music, TIDAL and more) and the HEOS app allows easy multi-room listening.
- Network music streaming supported via DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAVsupport for high-resolution, Hi-Fi listening.
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through.
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) functionality via a firmware update to support object-based audio formats, including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs.
- Eight HDMI inputs, including one on the front, with full HDCP 2.2 support, plus three HDMI outputs (zones), ample inputs for digital sources and the ability to support different video in different rooms.
- Analog to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling for legacy video sources, plus full HD and even Ultra HD video quality from existing DVDs or analog sources.
- Installation and operation are seamless with the Setup Assistant and Marantz AVR Remote app.
No comments yet.